The 27th Annual Valley Forge Leadership Prayer Breakfast
Time & Location
About The Event
Since 1994, the Valley Forge Leadership Prayer Breakfast has been an annual event where respected business, ministry, civil, sports, political, and community leaders come together to fellowship, network, and share the good news of the gospel. This unique event shines a light on accomplished men and women who reflect that light onto Jesus Christ.
For 25 years God has used this event to bring people to Himself as they see and hear the testimonies of successful speakers. It moves the hearts of the hearers when powerful people declare their allegiance, submission, and humble need for a relationship with God, through Jesus Christ. Take advantage of this special opportunity to invite, engage, and evangelize with your network.
This year we welcome to our podium, Dave and Jan Dravecky. In Dave's seventh year in Major League Baseball while pitching for the San Francisco Giants, a cancerous tumor was discovered in Dave’s pitching arm. The next years were a whirlwind of surgery, radiation, pain and depression, all in the glaring light of the media. Eventually, Dave’s arm was amputated to stop the spread of the cancer and save his life. Through it all, Dave and Jan Dravecky’s faith in God and the love He gave them through others provided the anchor they needed in the midst of their storm.
Join us for a delicious breakfast, fellowship, prayer, and an inspirational speaker.
Due to the pandemic:
- We are limiting seating to approximately 250 people.
- We will utilize the entire ballroom (500 person capacity)
- The breakfast buffet will be served to our guest by servers. (Not self-serve.)
- At the moment, masks are optional.
To register and pay online:
1) Select your desired table, seats or donation and select “Checkout”.
2) Add your contact information, then click “Continue”.
3) Choose PayPal to use Credit, Debit, or PayPal and click “Buy Now”.
4) At the PayPal login screen, login in with your account OR select “Pay with Credit or Debit Card” and follow the prompts.
- VFLPB Table of 8$360$3600$0
- VFLPB Single Seat$45$450$0
- DONATE a Seat - Scholarship$45$450$0